September 01, 2007
Everybody does something that annoys someone else, when jammed together in apartments you're bound to run into inconsiderate neighbors who do the following:
- Play loud music. Especially late at night, especially with a sub-woofer.
- Slam doors.
- Stomp, pound, run or bang on the walls and floors.
- Set their phone to the loudest ring possible that can be heard everywhere.
- Insist on honking their car horn when locking or unlocking it.
- Have a malfunctioning car alarm that constantly goes off.
- Run water late at night.
- Park like an idiot.
- Park in your spot.
- Park in the fire lane.
- Block your parking spot.
- Ding and dent your car.
- Drive a loud car. Especially one with a broken muffler.
- Honk instead of ringing the buzzer.
- Shovel snow into your parking space or into the general path.
- Don't move their cars for the snow plow.
- Drag stuff out and leaving it next to the garbage bin where it won't be picked up. (Especially since you can donate perfectly good stuff and they will pick it up for free).
- Leave smelly garbage in the hallways.
- Spill stuff in the general areas and not clean it up.
- Create obnoxious smells that emanate from patios or windows.
- Move late at night.
- Leave shopping carts roaming the parking lot.
- Bring over friends who contribute to the above.
A friend moved into the same apartment complex as I'm in, albeit an entirely different building. He has neighbors who through lit cigarettes just outside his door and little stoner smelly kids who walk around with their eyes closed.
My apartment is great, with the exception of the occasional dog mess outside my window. His sucks, all because of his neighbors.
Posted by: sdodson at September 1, 2007 10:36 PM
These are some of the precise reasons why I like owning my own house now. :)
Posted by: bovine at September 2, 2007 02:09 AM
Post A Comment
Created By: Steven Nikkel (email@example.com)
This webpage and others materials are Copyright © 1997-2016 Steven Nikkel, All Rights Reserved